We wrote stories about chameleons.
I like
the chameleons tail. It is green. It has a curly tail.
Bailey
Chameleons
have long tails and tongues. When they touch yellow, they change yellow. They
love eating flies. They are fun to watch.
Alex S
A
chameleon’s tail curls.
Matilda
The chameleon curls up her tail so she can protect herself, so no other animal eats them up. It changes colour. Chameleons are awesome.
Abby
I like
the chameleons tail. Their colour is
whatever they touch so they can hide. I think chameleons are awesome. I like
the chameleons.
Charlie
I like the colour of the chameleons. It curls up its tail when they get scared of people. The can change colour. They can stretch their tongue out a lot so it can get a fly and eat up the fly for dinner.
Theo
Chameleons
change colour when they touch something.
Nadia
The
chameleons change colour. It is cool.
Kelly
I like the colour of them. Chameleons are beautiful. I like that they can change colour.
Romy
Chameleons have a sort of spiral tail. It’s tail is bluey purple. It can change colours like purple and blue and green and grey. If its tail was stretched it would be very long.
Eva-Marie
A chameleon
changes colour. It changes colour to any colour it sees to hide from his
enemies. It curls up its tail so nobody pulls on it.
Calista
I like
chameleons because they are rainbow colour and I like the rainbow on them. I
like the tail.
Grace
The chameleon can change colour when it touches something. It is chasing a fly with its tongue and it is sticky.
Alex D
Chameleons have very long tongues. It is longer than his body. It’s tail is like a koru.
Max
A
chameleon has a very long tongue. It eats flies. His tongue is purple. It has a
little round bit that catches its food. Chameleons are cool.
Sam


